There’s a lot going on with Google+ and I’ve written a short guide (pdf) called Getting Started with Google+. It’s a fast track to help you start using Google+.
The guide is 8 pages long and includes some powerful tips, tricks and tools. I skip through some of the basics like how to upload a picture or video so you can get to the cool stuff that makes Google+ – well, cool.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn:
- Tips on how to setup your Google+ profile
- 3 Tips on using Google+ Circles
- Tips on posting to Google+
- Enhance your Google+ experience with these must-have Google Chrome Extensions
- Get connected quickly to people you’ll find interesting with these Google+ people finders
- Learn how to search all of Google+ with these search tools
- You’ll also receive free updates to the PDF as it grows
- and much more…
So all you have to do is use the subscription form below or at the top, right side of this page.
Use the form to enter your email address to subscribe to TheSpinningDonut.com and you’ll get the free Getting Started with Google+ pdf delivered into your email inbox immediately.