If you’re a beginning blogger or just need some refreshing thoughts on writing, you’ll be interested in these three articles.
There are times while writing, when you run into walls that slow you down or maybe raise questions about how you’re writing. For example:
- When should I write?
- How many articles should I write per day?
- Should I write in the morning or at night?
- Should I take a break on the weekends from my writing?
- Can I take a break from my writing schedule?
- Do I need to write like the professional bloggers, always pumping out something every day no matter what?
- Can I catch up with those professional bloggers and surpass them with my writing?
- What if I don’t have anymore ideas to write about?
- Do I need a writing plan?
- Should I continue writing from the hip?
Well, to help answer all those questions and any other writing questions you might have, check out these excellent articles on writing. Read all the comments as well for additional ideas.
31 Ways to Find Inspiration for Your Writing by Leo Babuta at Write to Done
My #1 Tip for Creating Better Content: Write in Advance by Skellie at skelliewag
Do You Have a Blog Content Strategy? by Michael Martine at Liz’s Successful and Outstanding Bloggers